This year marks the 30th year for the Best of NeoCon Awards presented by Contract Magazine. The jury was composed of 41 industry professionals who split into seven teams to judge each participating brand. 83 awards were distributed this year, 34 Gold Awards, 34 Silver Awards, 8 Innovation Awards, 6 Editors’ Choice Awards, and 1 Best of Competition Award. We are excited to announce that our manufactures won awards in the following winner categories!
- Best of competition:
- Architectural Products, OFS, Obeya
- Gold award:
- Acoustic Privacy & Modular Solutions, OFS, LeanTo
- Moveable Walls, Teknion, Tek Vue
- Seating: Conference, OFS, Kasura
- Seating: Sofa & Lounge, Andreu World, Rap Sofa
- Silver award
- Furniture Collections for Collaboration, STYLEX, Free Address
- Lounge Furniture Collections Andreu World, Rap Sofa
- Seating: Conference, Davis Furniture Industries, M75
- Seating Guest, Andreu World, Gala
- Seating: Outdoor Contract & Hospitality, Andreu World, Nuez Outdoor
- Space Dividers/Partitions/Screens, Naava, Naava Flow
- Tables: Communal & Task, Davis Furniture Industries, Inform
- Textiles: Upholstery, Momentum, Architectural Textures Collection
- Wall Treatments, Designtex, Metallic Wallcoverings
- Innovative award
- Furniture Collections for Collaboration, Teknion, Bene Box
- Tables: Occasional, Davis Furniture Industries, Lift
- Editors’ choice award
- Tables: Occasional, Studio TK, Freehand Occasional Tables
- Textiles: Upholstery, Luum Textiles, Future Tense Collection
See The Best of NeoCon Gallery of Winners here.
NeoCon 2019 was another successful trip for us, we learned a lot, were inspired, and had fun too! We will incorporate these insights into our daily work and stay inspired-we hope you do too…until next year!
About the Author: Kelly Link,
CID, LEED AP, WELL AP, Fitwel Amb.
Insights Specialist at Innovative Office Solutions